Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I 'Hate' your phone!

I 'HATE' your attitude!

Hate is just such a strong word and I personally wouldn't use it if I don't really mean to offend the other person. But though hate can be considered a very heavy word, I believe that the opposite of love isn't hate; it is indifference. Coz if you hate someone, it means you still care! Now I'm sure I've heard this somewhere before...just cant seem place it!

Today has been a roller coaster ride non-the less.
Woke up to the deafening noise of something bursting. It's nothing. Just probably someone lighting a fire cracker. --- there I could swear I heard it again. --- and it was coming from downstairs.
Might be an issue with the electricity board. Might be a burglar. Might be just fire crackers.
I slipped my robe on and went downstairs, all grogy eyed. Noticed his room shut. All was quiet. Silence. Yeah, it was fire crackers. Turned to go back to my room and back to bed. Caught a glimpse of the clock. 2:07. --- there it was again. I turned around and there it was.Flames... Like the goddess of wrath came down on our house. Flames... I was right about one thing. It was the electricity board. Spark...Spark...Spark...Flame... Thats what happened. Atleast thats what we think did. No one was hurt in the accident. The fire truck came. They did their job. We went back to bed.

Grogy morning. No electricity. Nothing could be done until the inspections were over.
Hot... Sunny day... Not the best day to tick someone of or even touch someone on the wrong side. Ofcourse these are his favourite days. His days to start being his alter again. He has strted ignoring me coz I didnt agree to do something he wanted me to. Just so typical.

All I did was speak my mind. I didn't agree to his proposal, coz he's so sure I can do it and I'm so sure I can't. He expect nothing less than excellence from me and I just can't deliver. He doesn't realise that because of me this deal won't go through and how much that would affect me.

I wish there was a way to talk to him about this and not a computer, but this will have to do for now!

Yeah I know... I'm confused! Been told that a lot!

2 comments:

arvindiyer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ispyhope said...

Extreme.. Not so much!
You Take Care too!
Hope the back feels better!

-A Stalker with a soul!